Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Top 5 Crushes of all time(International)

5. Alyssa Jayne milano

This lovely lady starts my countdown, Alyssa Milano is the daughter of Italian-American parents Lin, a fashion designer, and Tom, a film music editor. Alyssa was born on December 19, 1972 in Brooklyn, New York, grew up in a modest house on Staten Island. She's 5'2 tall and nicknamed Lyssa Conan.

I first saw her in a T.V series Charmed, She was so beautiful and radiant. I anticipated her every episodes, and just enjoyed watching every night. Her seducing eyes is what really attracts me the most. She has a unique beauty that separates her from everyone as an artist.








4. Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll

Next on my list is Shakira, born on february 2, 1977 and raised in Barranquilla, colombia. A Singer-Songwriter, musician and dancer. She emerged as a musical prodigy in the music scene of Latin America in the early 1990's. In early childhood, she was chubby, and had curly hair, thick eyebrows and a healthy lungs. What nobody knew was that those lungs would inscribe her name in music industry.


She is a very talented beautiful lady that can play the piano, guitars and drums. Those curly hair were transformed into a phenomenal singer-songwriter. She is like a mix of avril lavigne and gwen stefani in my standout point. she also speaks fluent English, Italian and Portuguese. This lady is a complete package of brain and beauty. Agree?





3. Eliza Patricia Dushku

Hey guys! In case you do not know how to pronounce Dushku, it's DUSH-koo, that's a little trivia about this next crush of mine. Eliza was born in 1980 on December 30th to a Mormon family in Boston, Massachusetts. Her parents are both college professors and she has three older brothers, whom she says used to terrorize her and taught her to become a "tomboy". Her nickname is Duck shoot and 5'5 tall.


If she was a "tomboy" as she was taught to be. I would still marry this Albanian-danish american lady. Her look is so pleasing and the face is like an angel brought down from heaven. This sexy brunette also ranks no. 38 onn maxim's 100 list of 2008. She Speaks descent Albanian, danish and american language. What more can you ask?






2. Kristin Laura Kreuk

This 5'4 Vancouver, British colombia native never thought she'd be going big time. She did some stage work in school but focused more on her studies. Her career was set to take off when she landed on the highly acclaimed television series, "Smallville" in 2001, She played the role of lana lang.

Although she is shy and boring as she claimed, she has just the natural talents and diligence to become a star. I was a little bit surprise, when i knew her mother was a descent chinese, and his father was a dutch. I ended up an answer to my question, why she has exotic beauty? That makes her my No. 2 on my list. Good mixture though! right?



1. Emmanuelle Grey "Emmy" Rossum

Emmy's television debut was in 1997, when she had a guest appearance on Law & Order as Alison Martin. 3 years later, Rossum made her big screen debut in 2000's Songcatcher as Deladis Slocumb, An Appalachian orphan. Emmy was born on September 12, 1986 in New York City, New York. She was raised by her single mother, Cheryl. Living in New York, provided the perfect place to start her professional career.


I picked Emmy as my no. 1 crush because of her angelic face, and unusual frame of 5'8. She's like the star among the stars. I only saw her once in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow". From the beginning until the end, I was struck by her. It seems that when she smiles, feels like in the cloud 9, just floating and hoping it wouldn't stop. There it goes, hope you all enjoyed my short details about my crushes.=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. nice on fraf. hehe. very good... tsk tsk. wehehe. i enjoyed reading about all of them. :))

Anonymous said...

Thought your # 1 crush is brittany murphy for I've seen it in your profile pic in FB...correct me if i'm wrong coz he looks a lot like her...:)..